If you are interested in studying at Colegio EPI for the 2022-2023 school year, you can apply online from May 1 through June 15, 2022.
For 2022-2023 Colegio EPI will be using numerus fixus. This means that only a specific number of applicants is allowed to enter a specific program. All applicants that register after we have reached the maximum number allowed, will be placed on a waiting list. You will receive a notification that you have been placed on a waiting list. Should for any reason an applicant decide not to attend, the next person on the waiting list will be allowed into the program, provided of course that he/she meets all the criteria specified.
You can apply for our programs multiple times using the application form, but you can only apply for one specific program each time. You must have paid the application fee for that program, before we take you application into consideration.
Please note: For the Associate of Science Degree in Hospitality Management program (level 5), you must have a completed HAVO, MBO diploma or have completed GED to be accepted.
For the application it is important that the student has the following information at hand:
- Extract from the Aruba population register
- Bank details.
Admission to the Colegio EPI is based on the accuracy of the information provided.
A. Your application will be processed after you submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- Certified copy of the Aruban population register. For non-residents, a copy of your passport is required.
- Proof of payment of Administration Fee for AWG. 50,00. Details of the bank payment will be sent to the email address provided.
- Certified/recognized copy of your diploma.
- Certified/recognized copy of your Transcript.
B. Your admission will be processed after:
- You meet the admission requirements of the chosen unit.
- You meet the basic financial obligations; Tuition Fee (AWG 350.00), Activity Fee (AWG. 50.00), Air Conditioning Fee (AWG 75.00) for a total of AWG 475.00 before July 30, 2022.
- The cost of licenses and books is not included in this basic financial fee.
- Changes and/or additions to the tuition fee are possible. However, these will be communicated to you in advance.
Upon completion of the above, you will receive notification that you are enrolled in your chosen program for the 2022-2023 school year. An intake interview will take place at the beginning of the school year.
For any questions, please contact your chosen unit. Contact information is listed under the “Contact” tab of this website.
Follow the steps on the application form, upload the necessary documents and your application will be processed.